2019 Neckbeard Nectar Bundle - Glen Ellyn Pickup ONLY
is on back order
Please read this first! Your bottles must be picked up at The Beer Cellar in Glen Ellyn, IL. There will be NO pre-order pick-ups out of our Geneva location (a limited amount of bottles will be available for sale in our Geneva store beginning on November 30, though). Bottles can be picked up starting at noon on Friday, November 29. Bottles can be picked up anytime during our normal business hours (Sun: 12-7 p.m., M-W: 12-10 p.m., Th-Sat: 12-11 p.m.) from November 29 – December 6, 2019. All pre-ordered bottles MUST be picked up by 11 p.m. on Friday, December 6, 2019. You may have a proxy pick up for you, as long as they have your name and order number, and are 21+ years of age. If neither you nor your proxy picks up your bottles by 11 p.m. on Friday, December 6, 2019, you will forfeit your bottles and no refunds will be issued.
We are proud to present Neckbeard Nectar, our collaboration Imperial Stout with Transient Artisan Ales, for the fifth year in a row!
- This year's version was made with toasted coconut, vanilla, and Violet Sky cacao nibs
- We also have TWO barrel-aged versions (see descriptions below)
This limited Imperial Stout is one of our favorite releases of the year, and we're thrilled to bring it to you to kick off the holiday season.
The pre-sale bundles are limit one per person, and you may also buy up to twelve bottles of the regular 2019 Neckbeard Nectar here.
An additional, limited amount of bottles will also be available for sale at our Glen Ellyn store starting on November 29 during our annual Black Friday event.
The 2019 Neckbeard Nectar bundle contains the following 500ml bottles:
- 2 bottles of 2019 Neckbeard Nectar: Imperial Stout with toasted coconut, vanilla & Violet Sky cacao nibs
- 1 bottle of Blantons Barrel Aged Neckbeard Nectar: Imperial Stout aged in Blantons Bourbon Barrels with toasted coconut, vanilla & Violet Sky cacao nibs
- 1 bottle of Neckbeard Life: Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout blended with Parker Heritage Rye Whiskey barrel aged Barleywine. Then we added barrel aged smoked maple syrup from Blis and toasted pecans.